Hillary from the Ground-Up

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 10 16:29:55 MDT 2007

I'm seeing the Fairy Godmother from Shreck, I think.

  Eeew!

  MCS

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
  [courtesy of dRAt:]

Hillary from the Ground-Up.

This is for all those extremely CONFUSED and in total DENIAL of reality folks..., who still believe Hillary would make such a great president! The following comments have all been completely documented. What a sweet [Ahem...] nice [sputter, cough..., hack...] lady...! [GAG...]  You are warned [with no apologies in advance from me - as it is what she said, NOT me] of strong language ahead. Make your own decision. These are TRUE quotes from an expresident's wife [I can not bring myself to call this a woman] running for president. [Don't believe it..., then go see for yourself at: Snopes.com Re: Hillary Comments.]

HRC's comments, follow:

Where is the G-damn f***ing  flag?  I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing  sunrise."  (From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

You sold out, you mother f***er!  You sold out!" (From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213 -  Hillary  yelling at a Democrat lawyer.)

F**k off!  It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too! Just  do your G*damn job and keep your mouth  shut." (From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")

You f***ing  idiot" >From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 - Hillary to  a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

If you want to remain on this detail, get  your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!" (From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!" (From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else!

Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?" (From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?" (From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by  Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret  Service officer)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!" (From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 - Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while  en route to Air Force One.)

Son of a bitch." (From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 - Hillary's opinion of  President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!" (From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!" (From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking  with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start  thinking of her as a human being? - Hillary Clinton (From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy Noonan, p. 55)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices... Government has to make those choices for people" (From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hasert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan)

"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe" Hillary in 1996" (From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by  Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 76 - Hillary in 1996)

This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your president and have total control, as commander-in-chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. No thanks. The United States can easily do better than this.

Talk about a power hungry, despicable, vile excuse of woman kind. The more I know, see, hear and understand of her, the more I know her as nothing more than a pathetic speck of human garbage. And so, I believe, should you. [my words.]

  And, some advice for our FAR LEFT politically correct citizens...!
If you want to call yourself an American, I think, it's about time you
started informing yourself, so you can commence becoming one.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Liberals ... Losing Another War for America.