San-Fran-Sicko!

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 10 16:40:38 MDT 2007

And some folks wonder why the world loses respect for us, or even decides to hate us.  I have kept friends from England from visiting this disgusting cess pool of a city.  I will do all I can to divert even a nickel from entering the festering shit hole that the city of Saint Francis has become.  My stomach flips at the thought of these worms and what they do.  They are the enemy within.

  Don't like that opinion?  Tough.

  MCSpearing

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:

  Americans for Truth » ‘Tolerance Gone Wild’ in San Francisco as Cops Stand By Amidst Folsom Street Fair’s Public Perversions .

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Liberals ... Losing Another War for America.