San-Fran-Sicko!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Oct 10 17:33:23 MDT 2007

At 06:40 PM 10/10/2007, MCSpearing wrote:

>And some folks wonder why the world loses
>respect for us, or even decides to hate us. I
>have kept friends from England from visiting
>this disgusting cess pool of a city. I will do
>all I can to divert even a nickel from entering
>the festering shit hole that the city of Saint
>Francis has become. My stomach flips at the
>thought of these worms and what they do. They are the enemy within.
>
>Don't like that opinion? Tough.

         No, Michael, I'd say that you were
right-on-the-money with that assessment. Michael
Savage would want to shake your hand for it and he lives there!

         Sorry about your luck with your medicine
cabinet, cats and PenndoT........sometimes, I
think that PenndoT is also the enemy within. Sure seems like it.

John Q.