Hillary from the Ground-Up

Bernie Willis f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Wed Oct 10 23:04:09 MDT 2007

I wonder how much weight se gains after putting on make up?

Bernie

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:29:55 -0700 MCSpearing <yuramac at YAHOO.COM> writes:
I'm seeing the Fairy Godmother from Shreck, I think.

Eeew!

MCS

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
[courtesy of dRAt:]

Hillary from the Ground-Up.

This is for all those extremely CONFUSED and in total DENIAL of reality
folks..., who still believe Hillary would make such a great president!
The following comments have all been completely documented. What a sweet
[Ahem...] nice [sputter, cough..., hack...] lady...! [GAG...]  You are
warned [with no apologies in advance from me - as it is what she said,
NOT me] of strong language ahead. Make your own decision. These are TRUE
quotes from an expresident's wife [I can not bring myself to call this a
woman] running for president. [Don't believe it..., then go see for
yourself at: Snopes.com Re: Hillary Comments.]

HRC's comments, follow:

Where is the G-damn f***ing  flag?  I want the G-damn f***ing flag up
every f***ing morning at f***ing  sunrise."  (From the book "Inside The
White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the
Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

You sold out, you mother f***er!  You sold out!" (From the book "Inside"
by Joseph Califano, p. 213 -  Hillary  yelling at a Democrat lawyer.)

F**k off!  It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm
not going to talk to you too! Just  do your G*damn job and keep your
mouth  shut." (From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.
90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted
her with "Good Morning.")

You f***ing  idiot" >From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 - Hillary to  a
State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

If you want to remain on this detail, get  your f***ing ass over here and
grab those bags!" (From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to
a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he
wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!" (From
the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her
Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten
yards of me, or else!

Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?" (From the book "Unlimited Access", by
Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139 - Hillary screaming at
her Secret Service detail)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?" (From the book "The Truth About
Hillary" by  Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret  Service
officer)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those
sunglasses. We need to go back!" (From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p.
71-72 - Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while  en
route to Air Force One.)

Son of a bitch." (From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson,
p. 259 - Hillary's opinion of  President George W. Bush when she found
out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip
to Iraq)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are
our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!" (From the book "The
Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she
found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White
House)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!" (From the
book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 - Hillary to Gov.
Clinton when she spots him talking  with an attractive female at an
Arkansas political rally)

You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom
in the building I work in. I'm going to start  thinking of her as a human
being? - Hillary Clinton (From the book "The Case Against Hillary
Clinton" by Peggy Noonan, p. 55)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of
choices... Government has to make those choices for people" (From the
book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary
to Rep. Dennis Hasert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous
taxpayer-funded health care plan)

"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe" Hillary in
1996" (From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by  Thomas D.
Kuiper, p. 76 - Hillary in 1996)

This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants
to be your president and have total control, as commander-in-chief of our
Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain
throughout her public life. No thanks. The United States can easily do
better than this.

Talk about a power hungry, despicable, vile excuse of woman kind. The
more I know, see, hear and understand of her, the more I know her as
nothing more than a pathetic speck of human garbage. And so, I believe,
should you. [my words.]

And, some advice for our FAR LEFT politically correct citizens...!
If you want to call yourself an American, I think, it's about time you
started informing yourself, so you can commence becoming one.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/8/2007 4:54 PM

Liberals ... Losing Another War for America.

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country."

-- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)