Nobel Peace Prize

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Oct 12 09:29:53 MDT 2007

While the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize of Algore only highlights
the fact that the awards committee is incompetent, it brings to mind
an interview I heard many years ago with another Nobel winner, Linus Pauling.

Pauling tendered the opinion to the interviewer that winning the
prize certifies the recipient as an "expert on everything."  Now I
can expect that Algore will be saying the same about himself, and
that he will be trumpeting his flawed science all the louder, now
that he has another meaningless award to his name.  Remember Jimmy
Carter got the peace prize too, after he allowed the Islamists to
take over Iran.

Steve L