Nobel Peace Prize

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Fri Oct 12 10:10:58 MDT 2007

I didn't know there even was a Nobel Prize for hypocrisy .....      If Algore were to reduce his "carbon footprint" to that of W's ranch in Crawford that would be prize worthy...   oh well... he can use his share of the prize money to pay the outrageous utility bills his "humble abode" generates...

Tom

-------------- Original message from Steven Laib <stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET>: --------------