Vincente Fox...get your sorry ...

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 12 22:52:43 MDT 2007

... wetback loving ass out of our country.

Vincente is concerned about the alarming number of illegal aliens who
commit a crime and when arrested are being handed over to ICE and
subsequently deported back to their home country, most of whom are
from Mexico.

Some facts for your purusal:

   a.  Illegal aliens are by definition ILLEGAL,
    b.  Illegals commit 11% of the crimes in the City of Irving, and
    c.  Illegals make up about 20% of the Texas prison population.

So Vincente, you say you're concerned about how we handle your
citizens who cross our border illegally and when caught committing a
crime are deported back to your wonderful country, and if you don't
care for this action, I have another solution.

How about we treat them for what they are, that being invaders and
shoot them on sight when they cross our border? Maybe a canal or moat
with plenty of hungry alligators? I bet if we did this, you'd be a tad
concerned about your citizens?

At some point in time if our Government does not protect our borders,
we the people are going to take care of the problem.

--
Regards,
Richard Whitenight