WE HAVE A NEW SYNDROME, TYPE 1, GUTLESS

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Oct 13 22:27:59 MDT 2007

http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie81.htm

WE HAVE A NEW SYNDROME, TYPE 1, GUTLESS

By Dr. Laurie Roth Ph.D.
October 12, 2007
NewsWithViews.com

There seems to be no end to the hallucinogenic
influences of our "sensitivity" issues regarding
those who break the law and try to kill us.
Because this set of responses and behaviors of
over sensitivity can be seen literally
everywhere, i.e. congress, court rooms, judges,
jails and schools, I am going to join the
sensitive and misguided bandwagon and create
another mental health syndrome to describe this.
After all, my Ph.D. is in counseling. I will call
this national obsession

Type 1, GUTLESS Syndrome
(Guilty, Universal, Tripping, Love, Endless Sensitivity Syndrome).

Examples of people operating under the
destructive influences of GUTLESS include:
District Judge Charles Breyer out of San
Francisco, who according to an Oct. 10th
Washington Post article by Spencer Hsu, stated
that he had granted a preliminary injunction
AGAINST a planned crack down to put pressure on
employers who suspect false Social Security
numbers with employees. That crack down was
supposed to start this fall and possibly affect
8.7 million workers. Of course, according to
GUTLESS symptoms, trying for once to actually
enforce the laws and discourage document fraud
would be rude and hateful! Judge's new job
apparently is to dig for, find common sense laws
on our books, then attack and avoid them at all costs!

So, we see this syndrome infecting our courts and
judges. Other late GUTLESS syndrome cases in this
area you might recall this year include
prosecutor Sutton going after our national heroes
Agent Ramos and Agent Campeon for simply doing
their jobs and stopping a career drug thug,
illegal alien from invading our country with a
shipment of drugs. Once again, rude and
insensitive! Thankfully, Sutton with all his
glorious courage got the heroes thrown in prison
for 11 and 12 years! Can you imagine if they
would continue this spectacle of rudeness and
make it SO hard for other illegal drug pushers
and criminals to enter our country!!! What would
your children have to do if not to try and
recover from drug addiction, rape and torture by illegal intruders?

Then of course, there is the endless syndrome
manifestations in congress! Most recently,
according to a worldnetdaily.com Oct 10th,
article, we find that there is a new practice of
REMOVING references to God on official
certificates that are delivered with U.S. flags
flown over the Capitol. One request was to honor
the 81st birthday of a vet. The actual requested
verbiage included a thank you for showing people
what a true patriot is
.to love God, family and
country. Apparently, the reference to the
eleventh day of July, in the "year of our Lord",
2007 and reference to God was taken out. This is
GUTLESS in its late stage! An atheist might be
crouched in a corner somewhere and might have a
psychic impression to know that a certificate was
privately sent to a vet! How offensive to the atheist!!!

Of course, we have watched over the last few
years Chaplain Gordon James Klingenshmidt get
court marshaled by the Navy for praying in
Jesus's name. Though he is a Christian preacher,
reflecting the teachings of the Holy Bible, that
was considered insensitive to those who don't
believe. They just had no choice under GUTLESS
guidelines but to destroy his career and kick him out of the military!

GUTLESS epidemics continue with the obsessive
neediness of criminals, terrorists and other
thugs. Remember, the endless whining fests
regarding treatment of GITMO prisoners
.the
endless national discussions of their rights then
Berkley attorneys lining up to sue everyone and
their dog. Lets not notice that we were holding
them in a time of war, giving them Religious
respect, prayer rugs and Korans; giving them all
kinds of great food and medical care you and I
don't even get! Most of them had gained weight
and were living better then they had ever

..but
no

..we were the jerks from hell for holding
them so they couldn't continue killing us.

According to a recent article at
<http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/>homelandsecurityus.com,
A Muslim inmate is suing a southwest Missouri
jail because he says his religious rights are
being violated. He accuses the jail officials of
feeding him sandwiches with a pork product
concealed in them. Who cares what the facts are!
Of course the jail officials state and maintain
that the jelly is made with fruit pectin an
extract made from plants NOT PIGS!!! Who cares
that it ain't so though, Mr. Muslim Angry pants
says it is a conspiracy. WE MUST BE SENSATIVE and
kiss up at all costs. Prisoners have rights you
know! I say, make completely sure that no pig
food ever gets close to him out of respect.
However, one small adaptation I would ad however
to offer him the attention and sensitivity he
deserves is his very own pet pig in his cell with
endless reruns of the 3 little Pigs movie playing on his very sensitive TV.

Maybe one day we all will stop being GUTLESS!!!
I'm all for sensitivity and compassion but NOT
WITHOUT COMMON SENSE, RESPECT FOR GOD AND
COUNTRY, AND FIRST OFFERED TO LAW ABIDING CITIZENS!

© 2007 Dr. Laurie Roth - All Rights Reserved