Here's One To "Chew On" For Awhile..........

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 16 11:06:07 MDT 2007

A Swift, Voltaire, reconstructed Mencken, and redeemed Dorothy Parker folded into a far prettier package.  Destined to be honored simply as Coulter.

  Bill

"Stephen A. Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
  It's great that she's "perfected".

And I am sure she thinks so.