One Of The Funniest Lines I Ever Heard!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Oct 17 09:49:31 MDT 2007

Folks:

         Maureen Dowd, the self-absorbed, dizzy, liberal ditz from
the NY Times (BTW, doesn't most of their staff fit this
description?!?) challenged Stephen Colbert to do her job after
hearing him foam on TV one night about the uses for the Times (none
were good). But, Colbert ultimately came up with a rib-tickling line
about the times that is just about the funniest thing I've heard in
years. Here's where to find Dowd's piece
<http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/14/opinion/14dowd.html?_r=1&n=Top/Opinion/Editorials%20and%20Op-Ed/Op-Ed/Columnists/Maureen%20Dowd&oref=slogin>.
Here is Colbert's brillance, "Dick Cheney's fondest pipe dream is
driving a bulldozer into The New York Times while drinking crude oil
out of Keith Olbermann's skull."

         Man, I'm telling you that I would actually pay huge sums of
cash to personally witness such an event!

John Q.