+Liberals Face Off+

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 17 15:32:52 MDT 2007

"His little caboose has disappeared around the bend . . . ."  Gotta love that line.

  Bill

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
  At 09:35 PM 10/16/2007, Carl Spitzer wrote:

  Let us hope they destroy one another and clear the path for Ron Paul.
         Dr. Paul is speaking (was speaking?!?) at a forthcoming anti-war rally among a whole slate of far, FAR leftist/Communists (like "People For The American Way", Cindy Sheehan, etc.) and he's beginning to really worry me. His little caboose has disappeared around the bend, I'm afraid. I THINK more info is at <www.warroom.com >, but I'm not completely certain that it's up yet. I only heard about this on Monday morning's Jim Quinn radio show.

John Q.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

http://mail.yahoo.com