Vincente Fox...get your sorry ...

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Oct 18 10:11:14 MDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 22:52 -0600, Richard Whitenight wrote:
> ... wetback loving ass out of our country.
>
> Vincente is concerned about the alarming number of illegal aliens who
> commit a crime and when arrested are being handed over to ICE and
> subsequently deported back to their home country, most of whom are
> from Mexico.
>
> Some facts for your purusal:
>
>    a.  Illegal aliens are by definition ILLEGAL,
>     b.  Illegals commit 11% of the crimes in the City of Irving, and
>     c.  Illegals make up about 20% of the Texas prison population.
>
> So Vincente, you say you're concerned about how we handle your
> citizens who cross our border illegally and when caught committing a
> crime are deported back to your wonderful country, and if you don't
> care for this action, I have another solution.

i think the Mexican Elite know they have a problem, too many Mexicans
and not enough graft to go around.  With a Catholic culture there is no
hope for aborticide, so transport is the answer.  With Spanish culture
there is intrinsic corruption but not enough to go around.  In this case
self transport.

In Ireland around the time of the famine there was a problem of feeding
too many Irish and too little potatoes.  Not that there was a food
shortage; the grain went to overseas markets to pay the mortgages to the
London banksters.  So a prudent solution was found one time one way
passage was cheaper than feeding an Irishman for a year.

CWSIV