Republican National Coalition for Life FaxNotes - October 19, 2007

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Oct 19 23:51:16 MDT 2007

FaxNotes – October 19, 2007

The following message is from Georgia State
Senator Eric Johnson.  This story should inspire
all of us to stand fast, never vote for a
candidate who is the “lesser of two evils” but
only support candidates who are solidly committed
to the pro-life cause.  Once Republican Party
leaders realize that they can’t win unless they
field authentic pro-life candidates for public
office, the RINOs (Republicans in Name Only) will
begin to disappear from the Republican political scene.

We appreciate Senator Johnson and his pro-life
colleagues in the Georgia General Assembly.

ELECTING PRO-LIFE LEGISLATORS MATTERS!

             “Rarely do we look back and analyze
the effects of the laws we pass. Recently, I was
given some incredible information that I want to
pass along.  After a long and controversial
legislative battle, the Georgia General Assembly
finally passed the Woman’s Right to Know Act that
requires women to be informed of the medical
risks of abortion and the status of the life in
their womb.  They then had to wait 24 hours
before proceeding with this critical decision.

             “According to the Senate majority
Leader, Tommie Williams, we have already seen
significant results in passing this critical
pro-life legislation.  Since it went into effect
in May of 2005, between 32,500 and 40,500 women
have talked to their doctors about an
abortion.  After that conversation and the
information provided to them by this law,
approximately 10,000 chose to carry their babies
to term.  In addition, 2,300 minors considered
terminating their pregnancies and only 500 did
so.  So we saved about 11,800 babies so far.  Pretty neat, huh?

             “We passed the sonogram bill this
year that allows women the opportunity to see the
life inside of them.  That should reduce abortion even more.

             “Electing pro-life legislators matters!”

SENATOR BROWNBACK LEAVES CAMPAIGN TRAIL – U.S.
Senator Sam Brownback (R-KS) is reportedly
abandoning his campaign for the 2008 Republican presidential nomination.

             Senator Brownback is a stalwart
defender of the right to life of all human
beings, from conception until natural death.  The
months he has spent on the campaign trail have
served to educate and inform all who heard him
speak of the crucial life issues facing our
nation.  In that sense, his campaign was a real
success and we thank him for making the effort.

             We look forward to Senator
Brownback’s continuing service in the United
States Senate and we are thankful for his sincere
and effective efforts on behalf of all innocent human life.

Never forget that you were once an embryo.

Contact:  Colleen Parro – P.O. Box 618 – Alton,
Illinois 62002 – Phone: 214/559-4460 - Fax:
214/559-6120 – E-Mail: <mailto:rnclife at swbell.net>rnclife at swbell.net

Please visit our website at; <http://www.rnclife.org/>http://www.rnclife.org

Do you want to know where the candidates stand on life issues?

Ask them to fill out the RNC/Life Candidate Questionnaire.

Download a copy at
<http://www.rnclife.org/misc/cand_ques.html>http://www.rnclife.org/misc/cand_ques.html