We've Met The Enemy - It Is Us! - Gingrich

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Oct 19 17:00:54 MDT 2007

Us as in the left, the globalists, and the worthless RINO who should
become democrats.  Our only friends are those who want to end the war
with victory which includes turning it over to the people of Iraq to
settle their internal squabbles.  While we play whack a Mullah in Iran.

We have enough in America to fight without taking on someone elses
internal squabbles.   Once we settle our internal war against the left
then perhaps we can start helping others.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |