To friends of Republican National Coalition for Life - If you like Scwarzenegger, you'll love Giuliani.

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 20 20:54:09 MDT 2007

"I am outraged that a person in this high-ranking elected position would
advocate an event where diversity is not just being celebrated but where
pornography and indecent exposure is being perpetrated on the young and
innocent children of our communities," she said.

Then BAN gym class, Tinkerbelle.  I never could figger out how being forced
to take showers with 50 other danglin' weenies and getting snapped in the
ass with towels promoted good ol' fashion' heterosexual Amurrican Fambly
Vayas.