Republican National Coalition for Life FaxNotes - October 19, 2007

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 23 20:00:29 MDT 2007

Every couple of weeks, my Wrong Paul meter pegs into the red and I just hafta let off some of the pressure.  Here goes.

- Wrong Paul cannot win the presidency.
- Wrong Paul can assure the presidency to  Hillary Clinton.
- If nominated, I WILL vote for Wrong Paul because the alternative is bitter as quinine and as salubrious for the country as a lung full of Sarin.

There.  Okay, now I'm back to chanting Ohm and contemplating Hillary's big bodacious legs on Wrong Paul's bare-chested, kilt-clad bod.

Gawd, am I feeling queasy.

MCS

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:   > >  The following message is from Georgia State Senator Eric Johnson. This story should inspire all of us to stand fast, never vote for a candidate who is the lesser of two evils ...