Republican National Coalition for Life FaxNotes - October 19, 2007

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 24 11:36:43 MDT 2007

We've been voting for the lesser of two evils for well over 20 years and all
it's gotten us is the evill of two lessers and increasing levels of evil.
Time to throw this toothless old saw on the scrapheap and PUNISH any
organization that promotes it, whether the demmies or the Formerly-G OP.

Besides,  this "lesser of two evils" crapola only works, to the extent that
it works at all, in the general election.  We're still leading up to the
primaries.