Are You *ANGRY*, Yet?!?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Oct 24 18:02:21 MDT 2007


At 11:17 AM 10/24/2007, William White wrote:

>Putnam's difficulties with servers was mentioned here, but what 
>happened to Nantz, who seems to have dropped suddenly from the screen?

         Same problem, basically...........

John Q.

>
>Bill
>
>"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
>At 12:50 PM 10/23/2007, William White wrote:
>
>>Are these gents still on the list?
>
>         Nope......we remember them in absentia. They are still 
> "honorary" members, however.
>
>
>John Q.
>
>>
>>Bill
>>
>>"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
>>         It all starts with US, Stephen.......you, me, and 
>> everybody on this list - heck, even Jim Nantz and Dennis Putnam!
>>
>>__________________________________________________
>>Do You Yahoo!?
>>Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>>http://mail.yahoo.com
>>
>>No virus found in this incoming message.
>>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>>Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.8/1089 - Release Date: 
>>10/23/2007 7:39 PM
>
>
>No virus found in this outgoing message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.8/1089 - Release Date: 
>10/23/2007 7:39 PM
>
>
>__________________________________________________
>Do You Yahoo!?
>Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>http://mail.yahoo.com
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.10/1091 - Release Date: 
>10/24/2007 2:31 PM
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://kalos.csdco.com/pipermail/rushtalk/attachments/20071024/172b72c1/attachment.html 
-------------- next part --------------


No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.10/1091 - Release Date: 10/24/2007 2:31 PM


More information about the Rushtalk mailing list