Kick the wetbacks and their lovers ....

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 25 00:07:40 MDT 2007

...out of the country. While we're at it, put a boot about twelve
inches up the ass of anyone who voted for the DREAM Act. I'm sick of
this pandering to Hispanics, just to increase their voting base and
the welfare rolls. We are the ones who will say for wetbacks and their
education, baby factories and health care. It should infuriate you
that Congress and the President doesn't give a shiite about your
welfare or your national security. It's time to take our country back!

--
Regards,
Richard Whitenight