Are You *ANGRY*, Yet?!?

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Thu Oct 25 16:34:04 MDT 2007

I would hate to think that, because he seemed to live for the
fight.  If you're right, then that fire went out really quickly.  I
would be surprised, but, as you write, I don't have an alternate
suggestion.  The server issue just doesn't seem to hold water.

I recall one of his very last posts was about 'every engineer worth
his salt knows about Centrifugal force being the opposite and equal force ..."

Darn, and I was just about ready to take that on, but I
deferred.  maybe that one would have kept him fired up.  (Or we could
have debated nominative absolutes again.)

I also recall Dennis writing on several occasions that he uses Eudora
for his email.  So do I, and Rushtalk has never been an issue with
that software.  Still isn't.

Coincidental, though, that we lost Jim at almost exactly the same time.