Self-Reliance

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 27 10:08:51 MDT 2007

John:

Check out "The Bullcutter." I published a blurb about that last week. Look
for "Air America Host Blames'Talk Radio'."

RAY THOMA$
Free (e.g. un-numbered, unmanaged, unmanageable) individual

The Bull Cutter  A blog designed to "cut through the
bull" being Fed you by the liberal media.
http://bullcutter.blogspot.com

------