Self-Reliance

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 27 10:15:24 MDT 2007

John:

>         Nope. The post was from his former website in 1996. I have a bunch
>of floppies with some great posts on them.

Floppies? What are floppies? Oh . . .I seem to remember . . .those are
things we used to use to back up our files before they invented the memory
stick.

RAY THOMA$
Free (e.g. un-numbered, unmanaged, unmanageable) individual

The Bull Cutter  A blog designed to "cut through the
bull" being Fed you by the liberal media.
http://bullcutter.blogspot.com