Self-Reliance

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 27 17:14:07 MDT 2007

Steve:

They HAD 8" floppies? Sheesh! How big were those computers? (Hee, hee) My
first real computer had TWO INCH floppies and you had to turn them around to
get to the back side.

RAY THOMA$
Free (e.g. un-numbered, unmanaged, unmanageable) individual

The Bull Cutter:  A blog designed to "cut through the
bull" being Fed you by the liberal media.
http://bullcutter.blogspot.com

------