Self-Reliance

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 27 19:30:34 MDT 2007

I never saw a computer with an 8 inch floppy drive but there were once
things called "word processors" that had them.  I guy I knew had one, a
Lanier, and he had to close shop and drive to Pittsburgh from Erie when the
one floppy disk they had in the office failed and had to be replaced.  Oh
yeah, Wang also made word processors and some of them had 8-inch floppies.
That's right: a Wang with an 8" floppy.  Kinda scary!