Self-Reliance

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 28 11:59:28 MDT 2007

John:

I'm glad you like it. It gets updated every time I think of something that
needs to be said. Sometimes many times a day.

You wrote:

>         Nice work on the whiny Randi Rhodes story, too. Dizzy dame! Nobody
>wants to silence her! Heck, she's got no audience, basically. So why bother
>if nobody's listening to her lame vomit, anyway?!?

Actually, I was surprised to hear they were still in business too, after
declaring bankruptcy. And you're right. She has no audience, so who cares
what she says?

RAY THOMA$
Free (e.g. un-numbered, unmanaged, unmanageable) individual

The Bull Cutter  A blog designed to "cut through the
bull" being Fed you by the liberal media.
http://bullcutter.blogspot.com

------