Self-Reliance

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 28 12:14:04 MDT 2007

JD:

My Amstrad was billed as a "word processor," but I discovered later that it
was a full-fledged computer. I was even able to buy some other software for
it. I remember, I drove clear to San Francisco to buy some spreadsheet
software for #$100 (which I never learned how to use).

All word processors were computers, but most of them were "dedicated"
computers that would only run word processing software. My Amstrad only ran
word processing software, but if you turned the master disc over, there were
other programs on the back. You had to read WAY deep in the instruction
manual to find that out.

RAY THOMA$
Free (e.g. un-numbered, unmanaged, unmanageable) individual

The Bull Cutter  A blog designed to "cut through the
bull" being Fed you by the liberal media.
http://bullcutter.blogspot.com

------