John, I found it.

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Sun Oct 28 16:30:32 MDT 2007

OK John.  I was shooting my mouth off about helping those less fortunate:

Well, providence has shown me the light -

here is the way (I just received this email)

Dear Beloved in Christ,

It is by the grace of God that I received
Christ,knowing the truth and the truth have set
me free.Having known the truth, I had no choice
than to do what is lawful and right in the sight
of God for enternal life and in the sight of man
for witness of God´s mercy and glory upon my
life. I am Mrs Caroline Solange Haafkens from
Netherlands.I am married to Dr.Franklyn Haafkens
who worked with Chevron/Texaco in Oman for twenty
years before he died in the year 2001.We were
married for twenty-seven years without a child.
He died during one of the riots in the region of
Iraq where he went to work outstations. He was
held hostage and slain to death by protesting
militias of the region. Before his death we were both born again Christians.

My late husband acquired a considerable sum of
money through his resourcefulness and
effectiveness through the duration of his stay in
Oman and his share of the family inheritance,
These monies are currently lodged in a finance institution in Europe.

I am desperately in need of your assistance and
guidance in the dispatch of these money for the
sole purpose of ameliorating the suffering of
thousands of sick, poor and down trodden individuals ecumenically.

I was recently diagnosed with cancer of the lungs
and the doctors have made it absolutely lucid
that this disease is terminal. The doctors were
not exact about how long I have to live but I am
in the know that the disease has ravaged my body
and left me at the mercy of endless cocktail of
drugs been administered to me. The drugs have
gone a long way in alleviating the pains, but I
still feel my life gradually ebbing away.

I am currently receiving treatments at the London
hospital with the address details below.: ROYAL
VECTORIAL HOSPITAL in Belfast, North Ireland.

  do not have any existing family member to my
knowledge to assist me in procuring these monies before the stipulated time.

I established this contact with you solely out of
need and desperation, communication with you was
completely fortuitous and serendipitous. I will
ask that you inform me of your decision to assist
or decline, please ensure that you make your
decision based on nobility and humanity.

Your assistance will remain forever invaluable
and beneficial to thousands of children across
the world. Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I stated herein. I await your urgent reply.

Yours in Christ, Mrs Caroline Solange Haafkens