NAFTA Brings Third World Disease.............

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Oct 28 21:42:02 MDT 2007

<http://www.newswithviews.com/Kress/joe26.htm>http://www.newswithviews.com/Kress/joe26.htm

THE OVERALL PLAN TO FORCE
THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION

By Joe Kress

October 28, 2007 | NewsWithViews.com

If you're a meat eater,
<http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/29/beef.recall.list/index.html>open
this link to access the list of meat companies
that have product recalls. The United States once
had safe food but, since NAFTA and the criminal
class of legislators and those “open borders”
presidents decided that greed is more important
than lives, and this country is headed for third
world health problems to include not only food
contamination, but tapeworms, TB, leprosy and
many diseases that once were almost non-existent in our country.

When are we going to really stand up and impeach
those who fail to uphold our laws, including
serving warrants on bank presidents that extend
mortgages on homes to illegal aliens without
proof of citizenship or allow illegal aliens to
have bank accounts to facilitate wired money to
foreign countries? These are illegal acts
according to the United States Criminal Code, and
the Bank Secrecy Act of 1972 makes it illegal for
banks to assist illegal aliens in violation of
immigration laws. The Federal Deposit Insurance
Corporation for years encouraged this outrage by ignoring the statutes.

If you are a legal American citizen, just try to
get a loan without a social security card;
getting a loan without one happens all across the
country for illegals who receive loans, including
mortgage loans. Then ask yourself why so many
home loans are going into default? The major
reason is that these unscrupulous bankers allowed
loans for applicants that had no money and no
right to receive mortgage approvals. It is a
crime of fraud on a massive scale.

What these banks do is to immediately sell these
illegal mortgages in bundles to firms that market
the bundles as collateral for
high-interest-paying, low-rated bonds on the open
market. It doesn't matter that the holders of
these bonds, which are a part of the hedge funds,
will lose their investments. These bondholders
found that their investments became worthless
within a couple of years of the sales date.

But who else was in this fraud? My opinion is the
good old Federal Reserve manipulates interest
rates, pumping more unbacked fiat money into the
system, which in turn cheapens the fiat dollar
and causes us to pay more for all that Chinese
merchandise to which many of us are addicted. The
FED encouraged bankers by turning a blind eye on
banking loan practices and the other shenanigans
of its member banks. It has never been audited by
an outside agency. It has allowed the housing
market crash by a lack of oversight.

The bankers are in the business of making money
at the expense of the public. The FED has a game
plan. The member banks make money when the FED
discount rate is lowered. It offers member banks
the opportunity to loan each other billions of
dollars at interest rates that the rest of us can
only envy. On the other hand, depositors receive
a lower percent on their savings. When the FED
lowers Federal Fund Rates a mysterious phenomenon
causes depositors pain. As part of the scam, the
IRS receives its pound of flesh, which further
reduces interest income to nearly zero because present interest is so low.

As you might have noticed on the opposite side of
the coin, banks are raising interest on
mortgages, credit cards and also assessing
penalty interest rates as high as 38 percent. But
wait just a minute, didn't I just state that the
bankers don't own the mortgages? Yes I did, and
here's the rub: The FDIC has no stake in insuring
the banks because they no longer own the
mortgages and therefore there is no real reason
to help out these banking institutions.

The FED's Chairman wants cheap fiat money to keep
the economy moving despite the fact that after
the FED lowered the Fed Fund Rate by 1/2% the
dollar dropped in value to 74.34 cents against
the Euro valued at $1.41. The dollar is now
valued one cent lower than the Canadian dollar, a
drop of 33 cents in just six months – a 30 year
low versus the Canadian currency.

There is something wrong with Fed Chairman
Bernanke's logic, as I perceive it. How can the
economy keep running smoothly, if this consumer
society can't afford the high price for food,
oil, and the metals to manufacture products
without higher inflation rates, while wages and
benefits are stymied because of offshore
competition from India, China and Latin America?
If we depend on the cheap dollar to increase
exports, while U.S. consumers pay more for
imports, won't foreign imports slow down and with
them the economies of the exporting countries? To
me, what we’re seeing could be the beginning of a
worldwide recession – even a depression – when
the largest consumer nation in the world is
unable to import products, on which imports the
Third World countries and Europe depend.

The trouble is that our Congress and both present
and past presidential administrations are
composed of NAFTA-loving free traders, who are
not living up to their oaths of office to protect
us from all enemies internal and external. Our
laws relative to open borders and illegal entry
are allowed to be violated; our manufacturing
decimated; our justice system politicized; our
currency depreciated; and quietly, federal
agencies, at the direction of President Bush, are
pushing ahead to form the New American Union
comprised of Canada, Mexico and the United
States. Not so much as a whimper is uttered from
most of our elected representatives, the major
media or those presidential candidates belonging
to the Council on Foreign Relations. Even the
election voting machines are subject to wholesale tampering.

If we look at the whole picture, it is obvious
that the value of the dollar must be devalued to
closely reflect the peso so that the combined
currencies of the United States, Canada and
Mexico will arrive at parity and a new currency
be created called the "Amero." This is the same
process as happened among the member countries of
the European Union, where millions experienced
devaluation of their savings. Otherwise, this
agreement between the "Amero Three" is not achievable.

With boldness unprecedented, the Bush White House
has allowed Mexican truckers, as an experiment
and precursor to ushering in a transnational
super highway, will be allowed to move
uninspected cargo across the United States. The
drivers are not licensed or insured or in compliance with U.S. laws.

The U.S. Senate just passed a bill that restricts
free speech. If we complain against what the
government does, who can say that this wouldn't
violate these speech restrictions in the future?
The House's liberal leaders are hell-bent to
further increase the powers of the "Nanny State,"
a takeoff on Marxist theology. It’s pushing the
envelope for billions in social spending that is
simply unaffordable, which will further increase
the national debt to unimaginable heights.

The liberal majority in the Senate is building a
head of steam to prevent anyone, especially
veterans who ever experienced a mental problem or
were diagnosed as having anxiety problems as a
child, from owning a gun for the rest of their
lives. This is a major step towards total gun
control and the demise of the Second Amendment.
These bills parallel laws already established in
Canada and Mexico, or desired by that
criminally-run government in Mexico. Mexican
leaders intend that the United States furnish all
the social benefits to their constituents in
Mexico and the United States that are now being
promulgated by the public enemies in Congress, once the NAU is implemented.

The demise of the United States, the greatest
experiment in liberty, is about to be
accomplished by its elected representatives,
David Rockefeller and his banking friends, and
the major media owners. They have succeeded in
dumbing down the public. The government public
education system's "No Child Left Behind" has
left millions of students politically,
economically and intellectually ignorant of the
rudiments of science, mathematics, geography,
civics, American history, and too many are
verbally incompetent or unable to write a
complete sentence. Nearly 50% fail to graduate
from high school within four years.

We now have a Homeland Security oversight agency
that is in the process of using the CIA for
internal surveillance – previously prohibited by
law; we have a federal attorney that prosecuted
two border patrol agents for shooting an escaping
illegal immigrant drug dealer. That is a perfect
way to lower the morale of other agents, who will
think twice before taking future overt actions,
since they too can be prosecuted and given unusually long prison sentences.

No matter who wins the presidency, we can depend
on it that the Rockefeller interests, the
Trilateral Commission, which David Rockefeller
founded, the Council on Foreign Relations and the
Royal Institute on Foreign Affairs will have had
a hand in the selection of the candidates All
these world government advocates are well
represented. Members of the CFR are listed by
going to Google and typing in “Council Foreign
Relations 2006 Membership.” Checkout your
candidates and realize just how many, both
Republicans and Democrats, belong to an
organization dedicated to the establishment of the New World Order.

It's time for those who call themselves religious
to start praying. Notwithstanding those that are
not so inclined, all must act to oust these
traitors in government in order to protect our
constitutional rights, which so many have given up their lives to protect.

© 2007 Joe Kress - All Rights Reserved

<mailto:newsforyou-list-subscribe at newswithviews.com>Sign
Up For Free E-Mail Alerts

E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale

The "Curmudgeon", Joseph H. Kress, Lt. Col. USAF
(Ret) obtained a B.S. in Business Administration,
with a major in economics and minor in accounting.

He served in England and Viet Nam where he
received the Bronze Star during the TET
Offensive, then he was appointed Chief of Supply
for two state-side assignments; the DOD's Defense
Disposal Agency where he was chief of disposal
operations for all of Southeast Asia, based at
CINCPAC Headquarters in Hawaii. He retired from
Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio as chief of supply
with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel at the age of
52, and now he and his wife reside in Summerville, S.C.

Since leaving the military, he was involved in
political campaigns, writing articles for the local papers, and as a realtor.

E-mail: <mailto:jhkress at hotmail.com>jhkress at hotmail.com