Senate may sink Bush's Law of the Sea Treaty!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Oct 30 22:13:52 MDT 2007

Contact Information
    * Editor:
    * Patrick M. Wood
    * Phone:
    * (208) 712-0170
    * Email:
    * editor at augustreview.com
    * Mail:
    * The August Review
    * P.O. Box 1309
    * Rathdrum, ID 83858

Dear Friend,

Sometimes, there is some good news... and I am
always glad to share that with you as well as the teeth-rattling stuff!

Accuracy in Media editor Cliff Kincaid reports
that Senate Republicans may torpedo President
Bush's Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST).

Cliff is working hard in Washington, DC to
educate Senators on the disastrous and deceptive
nature of LOST. He's also going after Deputy
Secretary of State John Negroponte and the
Departments head attorney John B. Bellinger, for
knowingly and deliberately misleading the Senate
on the terms and nature of LOST during Senate hearings.

However, it's not over until its over, so keep up
pressure on your Senators to deep-six LOST once and for all.

<http://www.augustreview.com/news_commentary/treaties/senate_republicans_may_sink_bush%27s_law_of_the_sea_treaty_2007101077/>Senate
Republicans May Sink Bush's Law of the Sea Treaty

Please refer Cliff's report  to as many people as
possible, and don't forget to "Digg it" after you read it!

Regards,

Patrick Wood, Editor
The August Review

You have received this email because you are
subscribed to our mailing list. To change your
email preferences or to unsubscribe, visit the
August Review
<http://www.augustreview.com/index.php?option=com_acajoom&Itemid=25>subscriptions
center .
copyright © 2007 The August Review The August
Review | P.O. Box 1309 | Rathdrum | ID |