MONUMENTAL - Principal's statement!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Oct 30 22:22:21 MDT 2007

[This checks out! <http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/mcloud.asp>]

I generally do not forward e-mails that say "please forward" but this
one deserved a forward.

In a message dated 10/28/2007 1:55:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,