LeftRightUnite.com Social Network Site launched

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Oct 30 22:42:27 MDT 2007

Contact Information
    * Editor:
    * Patrick M. Wood
    * Phone:
    * (208) 712-0170
    * Email:
    * editor at augustreview.com
    * Mail:
    * The August Review
    * P.O. Box 1309
    * Rathdrum, ID 83858

Dear Friend,

For years now, associates, activists and readers have told me that if
the "left" and "right" don't get together on removing the global
elite from our political system, that we are doomed as a country.

Reason - there isn't enough numbers or clout on EITHER SIDE to do it alone!

When the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941 there was no
political bickering between who went after the enemy. Nor did anyone
care whether the person in the fox hole with them was a liberal or a
conservative.

They fully understood that if the common enemy was not thoroughly and
immediately defeated, that America would be invaded and conquered.

America faces such a dire threat today: America is going down the
tubes (attacked from within this time) , thanks to the global
elite/corporate hammerlock on our government.

Well, for all the talk about getting together, few have actually done
anything about it. That's exactly why I created
<http://www.leftrightunite.com>LeftRightUnite! for you and all
Americans who want to start connecting and uniting.

<http://www.leftrightunite.com>LeftRightUnite! is a social network
utility similar in concept to FaceBook or MySpace. It is NOT a news
or analysis site. Whatever appears there will be put there by its members.

At <http://www.leftrightunite.com>LeftRightUnite! you can make
friends, publish and comment on blogs, join groups to hook up with
special interests or local protests and meetings, etc. In short, it
is what you make of it.

The rules are pretty simple. Content is limited to issues of
sovereignty, North American Union, SPP, illegal immigration,
public-private partnerships, NAFTA super corridors, etc. Everything
is monitored though, so breaking the rules (cussin', banned topics,
spamming, for instance) will be pointedly dealt with.

<http://www.leftrightunite.com>LeftRightUnite! is still in beta test
phase, which means there may still be some changes to the site prior
to being "fully live." But you are invited to go there, register now
and get started. You can upload a picture of yourself to your
Profile, and change Privacy settings on who can see what info on your
profile and blogs.

You are welcome to use the Invite button to ask friends, family, etc.
to join the network after you are "in".

<http://www.leftrightunite.com>Go to LeftRightUnite!

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Patrick Wood, Editor
The August Review

p.s NOTE: Put in a valid email address! You MUST click a link in your
registration email to complete the process for account activation!!