Self-Reliance

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 30 22:25:43 MDT 2007

My first computer was an Epson.  It had no hard drive, came with a software package called ValDocs and ran on the CPM operating system.  The screen was green characters on black.  It cost a little less than a new Volkswagen.

  It sucked.

  MCS

Bernie Willis <f16rsdad at JUNO.COM> wrote:

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 09:48:12 -0700 "Stephen A. Frye"
writes:

> >Floppies? What are floppies? Oh . . .I seem to remember . . .those
>
> >are things we used to use to back up our files before they invented
>
> >the memory stick.
>

> I still have an 8-inch floppy in a file drawer.

I still have my Conador 64, complete with floppy's and all the rest of
the system, plus a daisy wheel printer. What a pack rat I am. :=)

Bernie

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country."

-- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)

Liberals ... Losing Another War for America.