Another Piece Of My Mind (From "Myspace.Com")

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Dec 1 07:35:43 MST 2008

At 08:46 AM 12/1/2008, Ernie Lane wrote:
>Sure.  And cheating is why he actually could win.
>
>But cheating only works at the margins; it provides a little boost in an
>otherwise close race. I guess this contest showed how bad the Republicans
>had it this year.

         That little video on YouTube entitled "How Obama Got Elected"
should be ample proof of how bad things were for the GOP.

>I mean, if Al (Freakin') Franken is even close, this tells us something.
>Given all of Franken's shortcomings, there is no way an _incumbent_, even
>Norm Coleman, should have had much of a contest.

         Oh, and with all of the baggage BHO is carrying around (Ayers,
Pflager, Wright, Farrahkan, ACORN, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, etc.) McCain,
under normal circumstances, would've mopped the floor with that empty suit.
But, this is an age where there is no more "normalcy" and no more "Fifth
Column". Everything has been stood on its ear. The media deserves a huge
assist for the Presidential election and the one in Minnesota, too. Oh, and
let's also throw in Saxby Chambliss needing a "run-off" in his race.

John Q.