Another Piece Of My Mind (From "Myspace.Com")

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Dec 1 19:23:46 MST 2008

I believe that the bottom line answer is failure to communicate and get
the message across.  I'm hoping to have time to put a piece together on
the Bush Administration's failure to communicate facts to the American
public that may have tarnished its reputation for decades.

Steve L.