Another Piece Of My Mind (From "Myspace.Com")

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Dec 1 20:40:37 MST 2008

<http://capwiz.com/aff/utr/1/FZXTJMNPYQ/ANLIJMNRGE/2673610696>
2008 Senate Update

Dear Conservative,

We wanted to bring you a quick update on where things stand in the two US
Senate races that are still undecided. As you recall, the Senate currently
includes 58 Democrats, 2 less than a filibuster-proof majority, so the
outcome of these two races is critical.

Minnesota - Recount resumes, Coleman still holds slim lead
Republican Senator Norm Coleman holds a 292 vote lead over funnyman
candidate Al Franken. So far 86% of the votes statewide have been
recounted, with the recount resuming today. Check out the links below for
more information.
    * <http://capwiz.com/aff/utr/1/FZXTJMNPYQ/DKHGJMNRGF/2673610696>AP:
Senate Recount to Resume in Minnesota
    *
<http://capwiz.com/aff/utr/1/FZXTJMNPYQ/ENQHJMNRGG/2673610696>Economist:
Democrats still have a slender chance of a filibuster-proof majority in Senate

Georgia - Runoff this Tuesday, December 2
Republican Senator Saxby Chambliss faces a fight in Georgia, where a
statewide runoff with defeated opponent Jim Martin begins Tuesday.
Chambliss beat Martin by three percentage points on Election Day, capturing
49.8% of the vote, but because he didn't break 50%, Georgia election rules
called for an automatic runoff. Bill Clinton and Al Gore are among the
left-wing luminaries who have traveled to Georgia to campaign for Martin in
recent weeks. Check out the links below for more information.
    * <http://capwiz.com/aff/utr/1/FZXTJMNPYQ/FAEJJMNRGH/2673610696>LA
Times: Chambliss and Martin Face Senate Runoff in Georgia
    * <http://capwiz.com/aff/utr/1/FZXTJMNPYQ/ODRBJMNRGI/2673610696>USA
Today: Campaigns in Ga. Senate runoff try to re-energize voters

Stay tuned to
<http://capwiz.com/aff/utr/1/FZXTJMNPYQ/OQQVJMNRGJ/2673610696>AFF Political
Action for more information. And if you would like to make a contribution
to help us elect conservatives, please
<http://capwiz.com/aff/utr/1/FZXTJMNPYQ/KSXTJMNRGK/2673610696>click here.