Fw: Hillary as secretary of state: Is it constitutional?

Bernard Willis f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Mon Dec 1 21:43:17 MST 2008

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "WorldNetDaily"<alerts at newsalerts.worldnetdaily.com>
To: f16rsdad at juno.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:37:11 -0800
Subject: Hillary as secretary of state: Is it constitutional?

Barack Obama, it has been reported, intends to announce Sen. Hillary
Clinton as his choice for secretary of state, an appointment America's
Founding Fathers forbade in the U.S. Constitution.
Read the full story and take the related poll right now at
WorldNetDaily.com!
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82374
WND POLL: RULED OUT
Do you think the Constitution should preclude Hillary from being
secretary of state?
http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=246
MUST-READ WND NEWS:
Hillary to head State: Is it constitutional?
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82374
Turner does it again! Praises KGB, condemns U.S.
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82409
Murdered rabbi foresaw Mumbai attacks
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82375
OTHER HIGHLIGHTS:
Video: Supermarket bag boy finds, returns $10,000
Online networks render class reunions obsolete
Woman, 84, covered self with 50 cats to keep warm
Police chief teaching gun safety shoots self in leg
Make it your homepage today!
http://wnd.com/
The secret Santa Claus connection to the Bible
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81784
Shop for gifts in WND's Christmas store!
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81930
Look who's seething over anti-Nazi warning!
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81785
How we became nation of whiners, crybabies
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81340
Blueprint: How to derail the Obama Express
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82407
Visit our Privacy Policy if you have any questions.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/resources/privacy.asp
*  All Shop.WND.com products can be ordered by visiting
http://shop.wnd.com/store/ or by calling toll-free 1-800-4-WNDCOM
(1-800-496-3266).
This email brought to you by:
WorldNetDaily.com
249 E Ocean Blvd, Ste 325
Long Beach, CA 90802
Copyright 1997-2008 WorldNetDaily.com Inc. All Rights Reserved.