IRON MOUNTAIN

Ernie Lane ernielane at VERIZON.NET
Thu Dec 4 12:32:32 MST 2008

John A. Quayle wrote:

> *Check this out..... IRON MOUNTAIN
>
> *Very interesting
>
> This is at Boyers, PA which is a little more than an hour north of me.
>
> * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aou6c2MOmg

What's the big deal?  The government (and lots of others) wants to keep
some stuff basically forever.  The flight 93 stuff falls into that
category.  So?

I did find it interesting that the poster titled the video, "TOP Secret
Government Facility (holds Flight 93 evidence)."  I don't think it's
either Top Secret nor a government facility, although the government is
certainly one customer (among others).  Also, the Flight 93 stuff was
mentioned almost in passing; it's hardly the central focus of the news
piece.