Supreme court ruling on Obama's eligibility for presidency

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Dec 4 11:46:08 MST 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 20:32 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 07:52 PM 11/18/2008, Jim wrote:
>
> > If the court rules in Berg's favor, what happens then?
>

>          At that point, I think there'll be a slew of very, VERY
> unhappy African-Americans busy rioting.

Good we could use a little democrat population control.  Liberal cities
like Los Angeles would pay off the
rest would fix bayonets and charge.

> >  Does Biden get the job or Lettuce?
>

>          I believe Biden will be the man...................

The forever loser would likely give us Paul Palin in 2012 and Hitlery
would be fit to be tied.

CWSIV