Will We Be Next?!?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Dec 6 12:50:00 MST 2008

Coming soon to a country near you.
---

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

<http://islaminaction08.blogspot.com/2008/12/ukschool-postpones-xmas-for-islamic.html>UK:School
Postpones Xmas For Islamic Holiday

<http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:PdYYq1Nkgpn1gM:http://oldstersview.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/santaban2.jpg>
[]

<http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:PdYYq1Nkgpn1gM:http://oldstersview.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/santaban2.jpg>

<http://islaminaction08.blogspot.com/2008/11/brits-to-change-name-of-historic.html>Catering
to Islam is becoming an almost daily event in the United Kingdom. This time
a Junior School has put off their yearly Christmas performance because it
conflicts with the Islamic holiday of
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_ul-Fitr>Eid which marks the end of the
fasting month of Ramadan. The Christmas play has been rescheduled for after
the new year. As usual the minority Muslims get their way over the majority
non-Muslims. I encourage all non-Muslim Brits to take a stand and not to
let the politically correct crowd destroy your culture.

Nottingham School Cancels Christmas to Make Way for Islam
December 4, 2008 by George Fanning
A Nottingham School has cancelled Christmas festivities to make way for
commemoration of the Muslim Eid festival, according to the Nottingham
Evening Post.
In a decision so offensive that it would scarcely have been believed only a
few years ago, a letter was sent to parents of children at Greenwood Junior
School, Sneinton, to explain why the school had cancelled Christmas.
The letter from "The staff at Greenwood Junior School", said: "It is with
much regret that we have had to cancel this year's Christmas performances.
This is due to the Eid celebrations that take place next week and its
effect on our performers."
The school has not revealed what the performance involved, but parents
described it as a nativity play.
According to the Evening Post, the Head Teacher, one Amber Latif, and the
Chair of Governors, responded to complaints from parents by sending a
second letter which apologised, but also compounded the original offence by
explaining that the Christmas performances would be staged in the New Year.
The letter continued in the following terms:
"We are a very inclusive school and fully respect the cultures and
religions of all the children. We are upset to know that some of our
parents/carers have been offended by the letter. The Christmas performance
has not been cancelled outright but has been postponed until the New Year."

<http://bnp.org.uk/2008/12/nottingham-school-cancels-christmas-to-make-way-for-islam/http://bnp.org.uk/2008/12/nottingham-school-cancels-christmas-to-make-way-for-islam/>Link
to Article