If illegals are given amnesty by Osama and the RINO's ...

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Dec 11 09:43:05 MST 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 20:48 -0600, Richard Whitenight wrote:
> ... should, "We the people," overthrow the government?
>
> If these overpaid scumbags in Congress and one illegal Kenyan born
> President give away our security and allow these f$%&ing wetbacks to
> have amnesty, then maybe its time for another Civil War, and this one
> will be between, "We the people," and the elitest Federal Government.

I think that is inevitable since my father predicted it in 1975 and his
other two predictions have been fulfilled.  Looking at ObombAs record on
guns time to buy but not from gun shops.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |