If illegals are given amnesty by Osama and the RINO's ...

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Dec 11 09:45:46 MST 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 13:41 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
> At 12:01 PM 11/26/2008, Jim wrote:
> > I just heard this morning that Lettuce wants to bring back his
> > amnesty plan when the new congress takes over next year. How many
> > times has it been defeated? and he still doesn't get the message
> > that we don't want it.
> >
> > He also said yesterday that Crappy Nappy is well qualified to head
> > up the department of homeland security.
> >
> > The man is incredibly dense. He also announced yesterday that he
> > will run for reelection in 2010.  The man forgets that he represents
> > Arizona and that we don't like the invasion of illegals and sure as
> > H E double hockey sticks don't want him making it easier for them to
> > come and stay.
>
>          Plus the fact that the country is flat-broke, too. Aliens are
> the last thing we need at this moment in time.

I seem to remember that is why IKE drove them out in his time because
the economy was slow and wetbacks were taking jobs Americans would do.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |