The Cases Solidify Against The Anointed One!

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Dec 11 11:09:54 MST 2008

Ill take the racist label gladly if it means getting rid of this Marxist
and having to carry a gun every place I might meet a black person.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |