If illegals are given amnesty by Osama and the RINO's ...

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Dec 11 11:56:31 MST 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 13:26 -0600, Ernie Lane wrote:

> Jim wrote:
> > I just heard this morning that Lettuce wants to bring back his
> amnesty
> > plan when the new congress takes over next year.  How many times has
> it
> > been defeated? and he still doesn't get the message that we don't
> want it.
> >
> > He also said yesterday that Crappy Nappy is well qualified to head
> up
> > the department of homeland security.
> >
> > The man is incredibly dense.  He also announced yesterday that he
> will
> > run for reelection in 2010.  The man forgets that he represents
> Arizona
> > and that we don't like the invasion of illegals and sure as H E
> double
> > hockey sticks don't want him making it easier for them to come and
> stay.
> >
> > So it looks like in 2010 we'll have another DemocRAT in the senate.
>
> Unless Kyl, Flake or Shadegg run.  Given their minority in the House,
> they're just taking up space there.

Imagine if the members of this list ran and won senate seats we could
have such fun torturing the left, cutting spending and making the RINO's
retire.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |