Impulse decision ends a 14-year olds life

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 13 08:07:15 MST 2008

Richard Whitenight wrote:
> Nicholas Scroggs, a 14-year old student at Grand Prairie (Texas) High
> School made a decision to cross I-30 in the higth of rush hour
> traffic, and his impulsive decision cost him his life. Nicholas made
> it across one lane of traffic, but was struck by a Chevrolet Suburban
> in the inside lane. He had been let out of school early and did not
> want to walk 1/8th of a mile to the 7th St underpass, which students
> use to cross the Interstate. The oddity is that Nicholas is a
> intelligent and gifted student, but his intelligence would not help
> him on this day. Please keep the Scroggs family and the student body
> at Grand Prairie High School in your prayers during this time of the
> year.

Yes another life lost because of those homicidal SUVs.  The suburban saw
him coming and sped up to hit him.

Sorry he's no longer with us, but was he really all that intelligent if
he did something like this?

You definitely have to feel for the family.
--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0