Impulse decision ends a 14-year olds life

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Sat Dec 13 10:29:18 MST 2008

My sympathies to the unfortunate driver who I'm sure feels worse than any of us reading about it in the news.    Kid sounds like Darwin club material..... why take such a risk to avoid a 200 yard walk?

Tom

-------------- Original message from Richard Whitenight <rwhitenight2004 at GMAIL.COM>: --------------