Impulse decision ends a 14-year olds life

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 13 11:34:21 MST 2008

Thomas Matiska wrote:
> My sympathies to the unfortunate driver who I'm sure feels worse than
> any of us reading about it in the news.    Kid sounds like Darwin club
> material..... why take such a risk to avoid a 200 yard walk?
>
> Tom

Tom you make a good point.  You've definitely got to feel for the driver
of the SUV.  Even these days there are still a lot of people out there
who have enough respect for human life to feel terrible when they play a
role in the taking of a life, even when it's really not their fault.

Also Tom it would seem to me that you show way more intelligence than
the average government worker.  The last I heard you are a mailman.  I
refuse to use the pc terms letter carrier or postal worker.  My dog was
a letter carrier once.  I put a letter under her collar and she carried
it across the room.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0