Gregg Paul

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Dec 13 12:07:08 MST 2008

At 01:12 PM 12/12/2008, Jim wrote:
>Gregg Paul is a reporter at KFYI who also does a daily commentary.  He
>does several of these each week.
>
>They're archived for several weeks and you can find them at
>http://www.kfyi.com/pages/greggpaul.html
>
>Try the ones on the first page and let me know what you think. Be sure to
>listen to the one on college football and congress.

         He's right-on-the-money, sonny!!! Only points out how much these
morons on Capital Hill have made themselves "kings" and saviors of
anything.  Beam me up, Scotty! No intelligent life exists down here.
There's been some sort of scorched earth or some such.........

Sheesh!!

John Q.