Impulse decision ends a 14-year olds life

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Sat Dec 13 13:58:05 MST 2008

I'm an "ET" (electronic technician) for the good old USPS.   I repair and maintain a variety of machines.... letter sorters, flat sorters(magazines),   IJPs that spray bar codes and "Happy Holiday" cancellation on your postage(as opposed to the no longer correct "Merry Christmas" used years ago), etc......

Good job, nice pay, but everything moves at night so kiss the sunshine goodbye.  Few of our folks have bailed out of their automation jobs to a walk a route just to get out of the vampire mode and have a normal life.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM>: --------------