Ammunition Accountability Act

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Dec 13 18:42:46 MST 2008

       Crabby & Tide
Head Go-fers, Almosta Ranch
   Glendale or Ash Fork, AZ

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid" J. Wayne

Family & Friends,

Do any of you have more information on the Ammunition Accountability Act?
If so, please share it with me.

Jan

Col (R) Jan D. Beer
Infantry Associates
21 Nettle Court
Columbus, Georgia 31909-3200
Office: 706-568-0502
Fax: 706-568-0502 Call First
Home: 706-563-2114
Mobile: 706-464-6999
E-mail: <mailto:janbeer at knology.net>janbeer at knology.net

Subject: Ammunition Accountability Act

More happy news -  It's already beginning......It's the ammo, stupid, not
the guns!

I've said for a long time that they wouldn't go for your guns, they'd go
for your ammo... guns have a Constitutional protection.  Ammo does not. A
list of states where this legislation is pending is in the final paragraph.

Gun owners had better TAKE ACTION on this one, or you (we) are done for.

Ammunition Accountability Act

Heads up to all of you who swore to defend the Constitution of the  United
States against all enemies, foreign AND domestic. Let your state
Legislatures know that we do not want this bill passed, and petition them
to vote no on this bill. We should keep after them until the bill is closed
by bombarding them with e-mails, phone calls, and letters.

Get to all your politicians to get to work and NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

The 2008 Legislative session has begun, and the Ammunition Accountability

Act is being introduced across the country. Below is a list of states where
legislation has already been introduced:

Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana,
Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York,
Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.

<http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm>http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it
seems that his minions and allies in the anti-gun world have no problem
with taking your ammo!

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and  Indiana
) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture, a data base of
all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers.
Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is
coded.

Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011.
(Including handloaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every
round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more!

If they can deprive you of ammo, they do not need to take your gun! Please
give this the widest distribution possible and contact your Reps!