Ammunition Accountability Act

Ernie Lane ernielane at VERIZON.NET
Sat Dec 13 19:15:47 MST 2008

John A. Quayle wrote:
>           Crabby & Tide
>     Head Go-fers, Almosta Ranch
>       Glendale or Ash Fork, AZ
>
>     "Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid" J. Wayne
>

>     Family & Friends,
>
>     Do any of you have more information on the Ammunition Accountability
>     Act? If so, please share it with me.
>
>     Jan

I thought this was some sort of 'urban legend,' but I did a search on
Illinois bills/resolutions
(http://www.ilga.gov/search/LISGSApage.asp?q=Ammunition+Accountability+Act&submit1=Go&site=leg95)
and it's pretty much as you described, at least in Illinois.  I have no
idea where that bill stands, and I haven't checked anywhere else.

I went to the state's legislature page, and when I got to a search page,
searched on the keyword "Ammunition Accoutability Act."  The same sort
of think will probably work everywhere.